Friday 12 July 2013

Sanur Beach Hotel Bali, reviewed July 10, March 24, and April 2, 2012 by Angela H, Buleshire and budibintangtq


“Wonderful relaxing 5 day break” (Angela H)
Excellent Spa Retreat. Vast variety of buffet breakfast. Good restaurants on hand. Ocean view rooms with very good in room service. Lovely people. Perfect for us. Wheelchair friendly. We will definitely go back to this hotel.

“Fantastic Hotel on beach” (Buleshire)
I have been several times to bali, (normally stay Kuta area), so this was the first time I have been to Sanur Beach Hotel (it was a friends wedding there).
Wow I was surprised what a great place this is...lots of tropical gardens (no mozzies) with a long private beach, we had a pool front villa by the beach, villa was roomy private & even had a butler!
we enjoyed the food & many drinks (not pricey) at the beachfront Italian resto there.....fantastic setting. Anyway, I will be recommending this to my friends back in Oz...wish I knew abt this hotel before.....I'll be back there again soon I hope....Michael from melbourne

“Great.. Awesome.. Hotel to stay for Nyepi day” (budibintangtq)
We always stay in hotel for Nyepi day.. Finally we've found a great hotel to stay... That we still feel of nyepi day... And also great for kids ...

Sanur Beach Hotel 
Address: Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Phone Number: +62 361 288011
Source : link